Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Texas Direct Sales Representative- industrial, res
Job Opportunity at
Premier Health Careers, Inc/ Premier Paths
Posted on Jun 20
Do you have 1-2 years Sales Background working with retail companies as it relates to home goods or perhaps the industrial and commercial building industry?
Our client is considering those who
live preferably in the Dallas/ Fort Worth region. Will consider those in Houston Market
This position involves cold calling on businesses in Industrial park clusters, restaurants, bars and hotels. Concept is to determine decision ,makers, gauge interest, audit sites, recommend products, placement and layout, secure orders. All new business discovery position.
This position reports to the VP of Industrial Sales
Here are some Must Haves we are looking for in a qualified candidate:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or a related field. Minimum 3 years commercial-focused sales experience.
self-motivation, and the ability to work independently are also required.
Proven sales skills
Proven cold call success
Strong computer skills
Basic technical skills
Able to function effectively in a fast paced, multi-task team environment
Highly organized, self-starter with proven project management skills
Solid analytical skills and acute attention to details
Persistence, excellent communication skills, highly organized, mechanical aptitude
Ability to stay motivated while getting a lot of “no’s” while working towards “yes’s”
reasons why you should consider this role with our very stable and growing company:
• Our client is a small company, but with a BIG company feel.
• Small company= not much red tape
• The latest and greatest in technology.
• Here you have a great opportunity for your strengths to be seen.
• Our client conducts annual performance reviews and quarterly talent reviews
• Our client company is growing and there is a new start up division in the works.
• Full comprehensive Benefits package including PTO, 401K, full medical.
*This position comes with a competitive base salary plus commission*
Commission will be a percentage of gross sales.
Here is a bit of what you will be DOING and should have expereince DOING:
• Enter calls and leads into Salesforce Dot Com CRM. Update as necessary.
• Funnel leads, as necessary, to Regional Sales Manager or Global Key Account Director for follow up and execution.
• Assess sites as needed to determine product selection, placement and application for best performance.
• Prepare, as needed, layout drawings, quotes and submittals to be presented to customers in efforts to close sales.
• Manage, maintain and follow up on leads.
• Participate in trade shows as required.
Our client wants you to be successfull!:
There will be an immersive product training for 1 week at our client’s corporate headquarters in Nashville followed by several weeks travelling with Regional Sales Managers and Inside Sales team members to see how site audits are done.
To learn more, email your resume to us along with your salary requirements. Our client’s interview process will move quickly!
Terms of Usage
SalesRepresentativesCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)