Team Associate – Financial Services
FNA Wealth Management
Mon – Fri
8:30 – 5:00
We are looking for an up beat and self-starting, customer-oriented team member to assist in delivering superior service to our clients. Your job will be to ensure that our services consistently meet client needs. You will be responsible for providing support to team members with administrative transactions. Your experience and judgment is necessary to plan and accomplish goals. There is a wide degree of flexibility and independence in this job. As a Team Associate - you must be able to manage processes for the benefit of our clients.
At FNA Wealth Management, we are a team of experienced advisors working to build strong relationships. From setting financial goals and creating a budget, to guiding the client through a meaningful retirement and enriching their loved ones. We work with our clients, on every step of their financial path, guiding them in making their best investment decisions.
We invite you to visit our website at www.fnaohio.com for more information about our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Schedule agents to ensure licensing requirements
- Process applications/paperwork and follow-up
- Manage monthly mailings and reports
- Process death claims
- Contact vendors to ensure the maintenance of all office equipment
- Order printing needs and a variety of office supplies
- Work with our advisors to assist in exceeding client expectations
Skills and Qualifications for this job:
- Previous experience in an office with 3+ years experience
- High level of organization and attention what matters
- Self starting with a sense of urgency
- The ability for creative problem solving and initiative
- Proficient computer/internet skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Proactive communication skills are imperative
- Excellent verbal skills and even better writing skills
- Demonstrate good judgment and patience
- A good sense of humor is preferred!
We care about our employees so we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Casual and family oriented atmosphere
- Medical Insurance
Please respond by emailing your resume to Apply Now Button.
Non-smokers only, please.