Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Service Sales Route Representative Food Service, H
Job Opportunity at
Posted on Apr 5
Detroit Se Michigan,
Route Sales Service Representative – Food Service, Hospitality
Our client company, solutions service team as a
Route Service Representative.
Our client is an industry leader and a top company to work for. This opportunity is within our industry leading Institutional division, which offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the entire food service and hospitality industry. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an existing territory of restaurants, cafeterias, hotels, schools, long term care facilities, and more. You will serve as the face of
Our client company
for your customers, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs to create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments and drive a positive guest experience.
Route Service Representative
is responsible for all sales, preventative maintenance, installations, route completion, and collections for their assigned territory.
The position Route Service Representative is in the greater Detroit area.
This division of our company sells/services laundry machines and dishwashers to businesses in the area (e.g. restaurants, hotels, etc.)
The person is this role should have the mechanical aptitude to be able to fix/service issues with these appliances. They don’t need to have specific experience with laundry/dishwashing, as long as they are mechanically inclined. We’ve had success with people who have HVAC backgrounds, etc.
This is a salaried position (usually around $40-45K base salary) plus some additional earning potential and full benefits.
This is a normal business hour Monday-Friday position, however there is an “on call” aspect to the job that could require someone to be available outside of business hours if issues arise.
• Meet or exceed sales, ancillary sales, new account, monthly routing and preventative maintenance service standards monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Provide preventative maintenance to customer equipment
• Service customer equipment using mechanical, electrical, and plumbing skills
• Management of DSO and AR standards within their territory
• Manage account retention within core business in their territory
• Understand, enforce, reinforce and support corporate policies and guidelines in a consistent, professional manner.
• Complete paperwork necessary to fulfill position responsibilities.
• Previous experience in mechanical repair
• Must possess the mechanical aptitude to install, fix and maintain dish machine, laundry and housekeeping dosing equipment
• Ability to solve a wide range of complex, multi-disciplinary problems which must consider short and intermediate term impact.
• Ability to troubleshoot broken equipment to find a resolution
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization in writing and verbally, exclusive of voicemail.
• Ability to prioritize goals and achieve results within defined deadlines.
Keywords: account , restaurants, route sales representative, chemical sales representative job description, sales representative, pool route sales, food service sales, territory jobs, diversity recruitment, restaurant training, specialty chemical sales, national pool route, appliance sales and service, specialty chemical company, specialty chemical products, forklift service, specialty chemical manufacturers, chemical sales, hospitality management, housekeeping, pool and spa, hotel, cafeteria, outside,
Terms of Usage
SalesRepresentativesCentral.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)