Our client is an established manufacturer's rep firm located in Columbus, Ohio. Market, promote and sell our client's Power products, (single, 3-phase) UPS Systems, and services in an individually assigned territory. The candidate may sell anywhere in the US
if your rolodex needs their product lines.Sell well known brands in electrical power products. Long-term current sales people earn high 6-figure incomes once established.
The territory encompasses Cincy, Louisville, Lexington and more. This is an established territory with revenues in the multi-million dollar range.
- Calls on client representatives, such as engineers, architects, or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial, and other establishments in attempt to convince prospective client of desirability and practicability of products or services offered.
- Generate sales in excess of quota for assigned accounts.
- Maintain a consistent over-quota level of personal sales activity.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts.
- Specific duties will include, but not be limited to: preparing and following up on small system quotations, general sales support, prospecting for new accounts, regular in-field customer visits, and preparing customer submittals.
- Competence in all aspects of internal client's sales and order entry functions and policies.
- Competency in all UPS products and services. Additional products are emergency lighting, PDU's, Battery Solutions, Packaged chillers, connectivity and monitoring software, frequency converters. and much more.
Travel is mostly day travel with occasional over-nights for trade shows, etc. Base salary plus aggressive commission plans available. Some earning 300-400k with this company.