Our client is a major, publicly-held apparel company that designs, sources and markets several apparel product categories, under numerous, established brands through a variety of retail channels. The company is considered an industry leader.
- Promote positive consumer relations within each specific account/door location, as well as generate cash register sales by working directly with the consumer on the retail selling floor and in the fitting rooms as a brand ambassador and a trained Intimate Apparel Fit Specialist.
- Develop relationships and interact on each sales call with Key Store Management and Store decision makers on current sales trends and goals, sales opportunities, product placement, visual enhancements, product stock replenishment plans and product resets.
- Execute Sales and Marketing Key Initiatives by securing and maintaining prime space and location on the retail selling floor for all product brands through negotiation with key store management. Also maintain product flow and visual presentations according to specific store product merchandising standards.
- Ensure all available stock of all product brands carried is out and available on the retail selling floor at all times and partner at store level to ensure all key promotional and new product point of sales materials at door level are executed on a timely basis per company's Sales and Marketing directives.
- Promote sales of all company products by providing ongoing education and training for retail store personnel on current product lines, promotions and selling trends. This training may be on an individual basis or via in-store seminars.
- Participate in “Special Events” at the door level, this would include but is not limited to: Fit Events, Fashion Shows, trunk shows and other such activities as well as participate in “Special Projects” as assigned.
- Report weekly action plans, in store feedback, issues, opportunities and information as required for all Sales tests and Special Projects as requested by management without fail on a timely basis.
- Communicate information on competitors’ new products, consumer product needs, space and location issues and quality of stock issues to the respective Sales Leader, Regional Sales Manager, or Director as well as report viable information in the marketplace to the Communications Administrator for publication in the bi-weekly newsletter.
- SM’s must have a car to get to and from assigned accounts.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the respective Sales Leader or Regional Sales Manager.
- Servicing retail stores in Braintree and Hingham
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High school degree required.
- 1-2 years of retail apparel related experience preferred.
- Home computer access is strongly encouraged, with knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Ability to work 24 hours per week: Thursdays 12 pm - 4 pm, Fridays and Saturdays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm