The leading US B2B Group Benefits company seeks Large Market Sales Consultant:
****Candidates must have Group Benefits experience to be considered***
The Large Market Executive Sales Consultant specializes in over 1000 live cases and is responsible for discovering, developing and maintaining benefits brokerage relationships that result in the ongoing sales and retention of Group benefit products selected for distribution in that specific marketplace. The Group Large Market Executive Sales Consultant will be held accountable for the achievement of production standards by product as determined by the marketing plan for the specific Regional Group Office Territory they are in. Success will be determined based on the Large Market Executive Sales Consultant’s ability to attain high levels of production through tenacious broker development and inter-organizational team relationship management. The Large Market Executive Sales Consultant should be the resource of choice for brokers and their clients. These clients should view them as the benefits expert for all products that the representative is expected to sell in the given territory.
- Consistently achieve or exceed personal sales production expectations established by management, as stated in the business plan that is consistent with Group Profit Center objectives.
- Develop and maintain multiple benefits brokerage relationships within assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain supportive and positive relationships with all management, peers, local sales support staff, and all other external partners.
- Develop a clear understanding of our business and our diverse Group products. Must gain a thorough understanding of our complex business relationships within the brokerage community and with the clients we service.
- In conjunction with sales office and/or regional management, incumbent will assist in developing and executing the marketing plan for the territory consistent with the Profit Center and Local Market strategy.
- Willingly will implement and support new sales initiatives to increase sales of existing products and/or develop sales of new products.
- Education- Four-year college graduate
- Experience with Group Insurance is a MUST
- Experience selling direct or via Brokers
- Must Live in Denver market
Compensation: Base salary + commission + full benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $180,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year