Remote Work from Home role
Regional Sales Engineer will provide support for the organization’s Midwest Region Transportation Business Unit.
- Supporting applications related to "on the board" components and assisting in selling company products and services to the Transportation segment customers in defined territory (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa).
- The responsibilities of the Regional Sales Engineer include three primary objectives:
- Creating sales opportunities
- Defending sales and
- Penetrating sales, for existing and potential customers.
- The Regional Sales Engineer acts as resource and technical sales support for all Field Sales and General Managers in territory, along with other territories in North America to support OEM/Device design activity.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in electronics
- Previous knowledge or work experience in the transportation and automotive industry is preferred
- Knowledge of sensor experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of sales, purchasing, vendors, products and branch operations;
- Exhibits strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, articles and presentations
- Ability to present complex topics effectively to sales and senior management
- Ability to travel up to 50% required
- Possess valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications at intermediate level preferred.
- Preferred B.S. Degree in a related field (e.g. Business, Engineering, etc.)