Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you are high energy, are interested in a great work/life balance and want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) employer match program
- Company paid life insurance
- Well-defined career progression path for each team member
- On-site gym, cafeteria and coffee bar
We are currently seeking a Logistics Support Specialist at our North Canton corporate office. We are looking for natural multi-taskers with the ability to manage their time and resources effectively. Our ideal employee is highly-energetic with an upbeat personality. Does this sound like you? Here is what our team members do:
- Provide timely and accurate order delivery information to our external customers. This requires use of multiple customer systems in order to confirm and complete delivery requirements. These customer operating systems require accurate loading and unloading information. This information provided by the Specialist will determine payment to KAGL and also the customer's payment to their supplier.
- Monitor carrier compliance in submitting delivery paperwork within the required timetable. Specialist will determine if all information is filled out appropriately and all required fields are filled in.
- Specialist will have routine interaction with carriers and customers on a daily basis. Communications and customer service skills are essential in this position.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met. This includes month end close internal deadline and external month end deadlines, as established by our customers.
- Specialist will audit carrier invoices to determine if freight rates and accessorial charges are applicable and accurate. Charges will be reviewed and audited using established business rules along with information that was provided in the carrier's paperwork.
Potential Team Members should have:
- High School diploma / GED required
- Associate degree or some post-secondary education preferred
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- The ability to work with a team or individually
- Willing to work non-traditional schedule which may include off shifts and/or weekends
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.