Our client is growing very rapidly! They have built an industry leading and nationally recognized software product for the healthcare industry. Their team is passionate about what they do and making their clients successful is one of their core goals. They are a B2B Software Company headquartered in the theater district of Cleveland, Ohio. They provide cloud-based human capital management software designed for long-term care and senior living. You’d recognize their clients as retirement communities, nursing homes, assisted living communities, and others in the post-acute healthcare spectrum.
As an organization, they value people who are dedicated and innovative and they reward them with challenging work, competitive pay, solid benefits, equity participation, career growth, and personal development.
They are seeking several Lead Generation Specialists who are responsible for proactively responding to marketing generated leads and lead/contact management. This individual will have a direct impact on our client's success by providing qualified leads into the sales pipeline. Working with Marketing, this position will participate in strategic and industry relevant calling campaigns based on a geographic territory. The main goal of the Lead Generation Specialist is to respond quickly to newly created leads through industry trade shows, white papers, case studies and other marketing initiatives and cultivate opportunities.
- Ability to develop strong rapport over the phone, exhibits excellent interpersonal skills and service abilities
- Has a strong telephone manner for successful cold calling
- Interest in making a large volume of outbound calls per day
- Use of strong prospecting, selling, and influencing skills to identify qualified/quantified opportunities.
- Collaborates closely with the Marketing Team to follow up active opportunities
- Maintain complete, accurate, and up-to-date account, lead/contact and opportunity data in SalesForce database
- Works effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving corporate sales environment.
- Stay abreast of market trends and relevant industry news in the Long Term Care industry.
- Learn established sales methodologies (we use CCS - Customer Centric Selling)
- 2-4 years’ success in a sales prospecting role
- Successful track record of working in team office environment
- Understands and embraces change
- Healthcare Software experience a plus
- Exceptional communications skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management Software (saleforce.com a plus)
- Self-motivated, responsible, and accountable, strong work ethic, ability put in the extra hours
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communications skills
Our client believes in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.