Key Account Manager needed with Professional Services experience selling to Law Firms.
- Improve the depth and breadth of relationships with lawyers at key account law firms and General Counsel at Key accounts and encourage cross referrals
- Manage firm brand with law firm and GC key accounts; Elevate Our Client's reputation and brand within designated accounts by proactively presenting new ideas to key buyers and influencers and leading efforts for timely thought leadership related to legal channel.
- Identify and close specific leads for work (litigation, ediscovery, investigation, monitoring, bankruptcy, M&A, etc. AND Audit, Tax and Consulting); contribute to year-over-year growth of results for designated accounts.
- Research and activate on national scale litigated, investigative, bankruptcy, monitoring, M&A, etc. sales opportunities.
- Understand the short- and long-term needs and challenges of designated law firms and how the full suite of services might solve the account’s problems, improve their competitive position and move their business forward.
- Ensure designated account’s overall client satisfaction.
- Have in-depth understanding of all services, associated opportunity triggers and competitive differentiators.
- Arrange go-to-market co-sponsored programs between law firm and GC key accounts and team with marketing and account partners to define and execute winning account management strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing to identify and execute relationship-building activities, account-specific and event driven campaigns.
- Serve as the primary contact for any master service agreements between designated account(s) and the firm.
- Identify, escalate and facilitate to resolution potential service or satisfaction issues
- Regularly (daily) and consistently use CRM system (oneView) to ensure that data reporting, customer information and sales activity/pipeline are current.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 10–15 years of business development, account management and sales experience within law firms or the broader legal market, ideally with a focus on the litigation department.
- Proven record in selling complex services and solutions and expanding existing relationships at Am Law 100 firms