Do you aspire to make a difference, provide input and influence, with the ability to exercise autonomy and control in your own career while having the opportunity to stay abreast of the latest trends and growth?
If this sounds like you, then we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Support office personnel with meeting planning and administrative tasks.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As a Team Member, you will receive...
· Salary plus bonus
· Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days) 2 weeks vacation, 5 personal sick days a year, paid day off for your birthday and office lunch to celebrate your birthday. Paid week off between Christmas and New Years as office is closed.
· Valuable experience
· Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement
Base Compensation: $30,000 - $40,000 commensurate with experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
· Detail oriented
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to conduct client meetings in the office
· Property & Casualty license necessary with experience on Liberty Mutual’ s systems strongly preferred)
· Life & Health license (is a plus)