- High school diploma or equivalent
- P&C Licensed highly preferred
- 6 months to 1 year Auto Insurance, Sales or Customer Service Experience (Any retail or sales experience will be considered)
- Property and Casualty license is not required but it is highly preferred. We pay for and assist applicants with getting their P&C license
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a strong desire for success
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills are a must!
- Bilingual, English/Spanish is a plus!
You must have previous sales experience/background with a strong work ethic and willingness to succeed. Agents are only taking inbound calls and there is no cold calling.
Compensation and Schedule:
This is a base salary plus commission position and candidates will go through a training period of 2-4 weeks. Throughout the training period salary will be around $18.00/hr and after training the base will be $8.54/hr plus 1.5% of sales commission.
Must be able to work a variable schedule, weekdays from 12pm - 9pm, Saturdays from 10am - 7pm and Sundays 9am – 6pm
We offers a generous benefits package to employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Employee assistance Program, Paid time off, Holidays, Wellness programs, flex spending accounts and more!
The average representative makes $50,000 plus annually with the ability to earn even more!