Are you an experienced Inside Sales person looking for an exciting career opportunity?
As the Inside Sales person, you will reach out to end-users and Dealers to assist with project quoting, including the online quoting process, to ensure orders are placed effectively and aligned to our customer’s expectations.
• You will reach out and assist customers and dealers with incoming orders to enhance sales and ensure the online quoting process is easy, accurate, and timely.
• You will collect and/or review new order specifications from the customers/dealers to ensure quotes accurately represent the customer’s expectations.
• You will follow up on outstanding quotes with the customers/dealers to finalize and prepare sales documents to enter the order.
• You will monitor all online orders coming in and quoting that is taking place to ensure an efficient process and to help finalize the sale.
• Education: Associates degree in Sales, Business, or related field preferred; or the equivalent of education and first-hand experience
• Experience: 2+ years of Inside Sales experience; will consider 2 years of experience in Customer Service or Technical Customer Service with the ability to provide quotes and create sales. Will also consider someone who has an AG background and could quickly meet the needs of the role.
• Functional Skills: Strong analytical and math skills needed for the quoting process. Mechanical or technical background, especially in farming and grain handling, would be helpful to be able to understand the products, system, and process. This position also requires strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and to prioritize effectively.
• Technical Aptitude/PC/Other: Strong Excel, Word, PC, online system skills required; familiar with ERP systems, especially JD Edwards, would be a plus.
• Language Skills: Excellent phone, written, and customer-friendly communication skills required; will work with professional dealers, corporate professionals, and farming customers globally and will need to be able to interpret needs and ensure responses accurately fit the audience.
• Leadership/Behaviors: Self-directed, assertive, flexible, and can move from project to project is also key in this position; ability to quickly learn in-depth technical aspects, product details, and the quoting process is also important.
• Culture Fit: Will be comfortable working in a small-team environment where everyone helps each other to get the job done. Strong conceptual thinker, with a good work ethic and high integrity to maintain values and policies is also important.
Other Important Information:
Salary: Salary is commensurate with proven expertise.
The compensation will grow as the team member grows!
Reports To: Inside Sales Manager
Core Hours: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm (schedule can be flexible; will work approx. 8-9 hours within this timeframe)
Typical Work Week: M-F; some OT and Saturdays (when applicable); 42 hrs./ per week on average
Direct Reports: None
What Client Offers:
• Exciting innovative, collaborative, and family-oriented work environment with flexible work/life balance schedules
• Challenging and progressive career development
• Competitive salaries
• Excellent Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
• Best practice PTO policies and paid holidays
• Open communication, recognition programs, and team-building events
• And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals who want to make a real difference in their community and role