IT Services- 250k+ OTE including 135-145k base salary. Our client is a leading Global IT outsourcing, software provider and offshore recruiting firm.They have an immediate opening in their offices in Virginia for an IT Services Sales to build a customer base. The primary focus of this position is to bring new business to the company.
SAP Partner. We offer expertise in Business Objects (BOBJ), HANA, Business Process Planning (BPC), Integrated Planning (IP), SCM, CRM, PLM, EH&S, MDG, Business Analytics Engine (BWA), and more.
Our client is also an Oracle partner offering expertise expertise in Oracle BICS, ERP Cloud Services, Supply Chain Management Cloud Services, Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Services and more.Experience
Exceeds sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through developing new customer relationships.
Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts.
- Identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships.
- Present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing and communicating how our client can meet their needs.
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
- Creates proposals for providing staffing services, customized to prospective clients’ needs.
- Develops and implements sales plans and associated activities.
- Similar companies: Cap Gemini, Teksystems, Robert Half Technology, KForce, Modis, Aerotek etc..
Required Skills & Experience
- The IT Services Sales Executive Must have recent experience in selling IT services services through direct client relationships..
- At least 2+ years of SAP project experience , prefer SharePoint knowledge, prefer a rolodex/established book of business but not required
- Ability to analyze industry trends and penetrate key client organizations across the country.
- A high level of comfort creating new customers and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- The ability to identify prospective customers’ needs, propose solutions and convert prospects to clients.
- Action and results oriented attitude. Capable of developing a strong business case for client action and skills to close the sale.
- 10-12+ years of successful IT services sales experience and a proven track record for closing new accounts.
- Previous experience in selling services solutions is required.
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.