StepBeyond Solutions Inc
The Official Career Partner of EMSinsider, The #1 LinkedIn group for Electronics Manufacturing
StepBeyond Solutions Inc is the leader in Executive Search and Technical Recruiting for Electronics Manufacturers. StepBeyond.com has been the premier online EM recruiting site since 1997.
Who do we recruit? Anyone who has a reason to step on the floor of an electronic assembly operation.
Our client, A leading component manufacturing, is aggressively recruiting an Field Design Engineer/Sales Engineer.
Exceptional benefit package!
- Responsible for new business generation via design in and design wins
- Focus on Design-In, identification of new projects and new/potential customers; strive to visit as many customers as possible that were identified with business potential. compared to other technologies using the Demo kit and other tools provided by application engineering staff.
- Technical communication with design engineers is essential or any other source which is necessary to get to the design engineer Understanding of product offering and consultation with application engineers in order to offer the best solution. Follow up with ongoing design-ins until confirmation of reaching Production level (customer P/N; BOM, first orders, Sales Orders), taking ownership on all projects until they are finalized and approved by all the other functions. Follow up after old projects in order to ensure there is no risk of design-out and to try promote new solutions to secure these projects.
- Follow-up after ongoing design-ins or design-wins until Production level (BOM, Customer P/N) (Compulsory)
- Work daily with the CSR, develop new opportunities together and follow up after existing business in your region.
- Personal responsibility to keep the Demo kit in operational mode, sample availability and shipment from place to place
- It is obligatory to have 2-3 visits per days on such trips and for at least 4-5 days.
- Work on a weekly basis with the Application Engineers on nonstandard projects.
- To provide an expenses report on time with all the required
- information, this report should be approved by the Sales Manager.
- To check the POS reports every month, and analyses new added
- customers, reduced parts by customer, growing demand.
- To support the sales manager to follow up after existing business.
- To assess each sample request and be convinced that providing the customer with a free of charge sample is justified.
- Provide support in a pre-sales through post –sales.
- Provide specifications and ideas for new applications.
- Provide technical support to customers, sales, and other functions.
- Looking for new customers (Website, Manufacturers directory, POS)
- Follow up after the projects in the matrix and in the tasks list
- Design In Matrix update
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
At least 5 years of work experiences in technical sales and marketing
Technical degree or an equivalent qualification
number of employees supervised, budget responsibility, product line
supervision, sales volume, etc.