Director of Sales, Aftermarket Parts
Our client is a leading manufacturer of OEM auxiliary equipment for the plastic processing and other industries. This position is responsible for driving sales and marketing activities that will provide incremental sales and profit growth in both aftermarket parts and steam products.
· Manage the Aftermarket Parts Sales Specialist and the Steam Products Sales Team to develop and execute programs for profitable growth
· Establish and lead the monthly business team meeting
· Implement a disciplined process to collect Voice of the Customer (VOC) data
· Analyze sales and profit trends. Implement initiatives to attain growth and profitability objectives
· Develop and articulate a market leading value proposition for aftermarket parts and steam products and communicate that value proposition throughout the channel.
· Develop specific sales strategies and actions to retain and grow existing customers, win back former customers and win new customers
· Establish a process and cadence for measuring customer satisfaction and implement improvement plans
· Manage, grow and strengthen the sales channel for aftermarket parts and steam products
· Coordinate with the marketing team and lead out in the in the creation of a first class web presence with eCommerce capabilities, tech specs, brochures, videos etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or other technical field. MBA is beneficial.
· Ten - fifteen years of marketing or product management experience.
· Prior experience in aftermarket parts, sales, marketing and e-commerce is a plus.
· Strong financial acumen and P&L knowledge