The Customer Service Director is tasked with managing the Customer Service Representative team and ensuring that they have the right tools, training, and abilities to ensure customer experience is unmatched. While nurturing a positive team driven atmosphere, responsibilities include maintaining and communicating the company’s mission/policies/objectives and establishing new procedures for increased efficiency.
The CSD will be a liaison between the CSR team and the other departments within the company including operations, purchasing, shipping/receiving, marketing, and finance. As needed, communicate updates allowing CSR’s to #MFRA.
At times needing to deal with upset customers and challenging situations, the CSD needs to rely on experience, judgement, and problem solving skills to ensure a positive outcome with both the company and customer in mind.
Candidates must be able to effectively manage a team of 5-7 customer service representatives to ensure the best customer service possible. This individual needs to be a positive team player, detail-oriented and comfortable with recruiting, training, coaching, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide constant communication to CS team on policies and programs
- Monitor CSR performance, workload, and call volume.
- Participate in CS workload as needed including: order processing and customer communication
- Achieve successful customer service objectives by providing recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Implement production, quality and customer service standards
- Develop training/best practice documents to help ensure consistency and efficiency
- Maximize customer operational performance by providing necessary resources and technical advice / resolving problems
- Oversee some key accounts
- Assist with general office management
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Reliable team player
- Professional phone skills
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and phone calls
- Computer Application literacy
- Accurate data entry skills, problem solving ability and the ability to work effectively on a team
- Flexibility with taking on various office duties outside of normal job responsibilities, including anything needed to facilitate shipment of customer orders
Excellent benefits package.