Design Engineer (Hydraulic Systems Milwaukee)
My client is the largest fluid power distributor in North America. They want to double their size in the next 5 years and be a 2.8 Billion Dollar Company. Can you be a part of this exciting growth? Read on to find out more.
Here is what they are looking for: People who are competitive and want to work for the largest fluid power distributor in North America. They represent Tier One suppliers, their engineering and fabrication resources are very extensive, their pay is competitive, their benefits are very good, they stock extensively, and have a very good group of associates working their .
My client has an immediate opportunity for a Designer, Hydraulic Systems. This position is responsible for designing hydraulic circuits with standard symbols library using CAD software. This position entails for main areas of involvement: Hydraulic Design, Systems Integration, Assembly/Testing and Product support. In addition, this position will:
- Hydraulic circuit designs include open circuit with multi-station valve manifolds as well as closed circuit applications.
- Sizing and selection of pumps, motors, cylinders, valves.
- Perform basic mechanical and hydraulic design calculations related to pressure, flow, speed, torque, geometry, etc.
- Integration of hydraulic and electrical control systems, working alongside electrical designers.
- 2-D & 3-D CAD Software for layout drawings and fabricated parts details.
- Operating data managing software.
- Create and maintain accurate bills of materials.
- Work with manufacturing, test technicians to insure system meets customer requirements. Solve design problems.
- Coordinate the required documentation and ensure that the changes are implemented on a timely basis.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide field support of necessary.
- Work with account managers to gather requirements and statement of work for quoting opportunities.
- Estimate costing for hydraulic systems and write a brief summary of the hydraulic system and statement of work.
Skill and Knowledge
- Hydraulic symbols for creating hydraulic schematics
- Fundamentals of hydraulic systems including calculations related to pressure flow, speed, torque, horsepower
- 2D and 3D CAD layout drawings for machinery
- Communication skills while working with sales and other project engineers
- Hands-on hydraulic systems start-up and troubleshooting
Education and Experience:
- Education – Minimum 2 year technical degree; B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Experience – 1-3 years of experience with fluid power systems; must be a problem solver, strong attention to detail, project and goal focus, customer orientated and team player.
- Computer Skills - 2D CAD, 3D CAD, Excel, Word
Client requires US Citizenship or Green Card Permanent Resident Status no sponsorship available.
Do to the expected amount of responses only qualified applicants will be contacted.
My Client is An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer