Community Relations (Sales) Director for Independent, Assisted Senior Living and Memory Care Community
- Responsible for maintaining all occupancy standards, accomplished through a combination of outreach, events and cultivating relationships with prospects, families and professionals.
- Provide for a high level of customer service to residents, team members and professionals
- Responsible for planning and directing marketing functions to maintain budgeted occupancy for the community.
- Achieve and maintain budgeted occupancy and report census accurately and timely each week.
- Accurately maintain the community’s database by entering information about new inquiries, advertising campaigns, and community center events.
- Record consistent and appropriate follow up communication with inquiries and prospective residents.
- Accountable to managing entire sales process, including but not limited to, telephone inquiries, tours, deposits and move in’s.
- Develop and implement Quarterly Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Conduct quarterly market analyses.
- Develop and implement community events.
- Complete advertising for the events.
- Consistently identify, develop and maintain relationships with any and all potential referral sources and conduct on-going outreach visits as appropriate.
- Manage and monitor department budget.
- Research and maintain current information on local competition and new services and competitors entering the marketplace and report findings to the Executive Director and Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Assist the Management Team in completing the necessary move-in paperwork ensuring a smooth transition for the resident and acting in compliance with company policies and appropriate State Licensing regulations.
- 2 – 3 years prior experience, responsible for sales and occupancy in a senior living facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with multiple priorities.