Awesome Opportunity for Growth within a Chemical Manufacturing Company - Outside Business to Business Southeastern United States
Our very team oriented client company looking for their next great team member. They are looking for an Outside Sales Representative with 3-5 years working in the plating and metal finishing industry and 1-3 years working in outside sales. . A degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or other related field is preferred but not required. This individual must have knowledge of performing lab analysis and be familiar with using lab equipment in the plating industry. The are looking for someone with an outgoing attitude and a self-starter. The company is growing and offers great opportunities for advancement. Looking for a great fit!
What This Company Offers You:
The Role You Will Play:
- Competitive base pay.
- Bonus potential
- Exceptional Training Program
- Low cost medical benefit package.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Cell phone, laptop computer and testing equipment.
This individual will be responsible for maintenance of existing accounts along with increasing market share in the territory. Must be able to identify and communicate status and trends within the territory to the Sales Manager. Must be able to identify and communicate customer needs to the Customer Service Department and Sales Manager.
- Chemical sales of products in the surface finishing industry
- Expand business in the market place
- Visit existing and new customers on a weekly basis and respond to their requirements and needs, such as technical service, solving technical operation, chemistry, and process issues
- Participate in marketing analysis to develop new product definitions as well as continual assessment of existing products' position in the marketplace
- Prepare product development product objectives and schedules for all phases of product development and introduction to market.
- Assist in setting priorities and implementing business plans including consolidation of customer processes
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Assist with the information on customer orders and to customer service that affect and impacts inventory
- Assist in periodic customer auditing reviews to determine and CAR issues
What you can bring to our company:
- 3-5 years in the plating and metal finishing industry and 1-3 years in outside sales
- Professional in appearance and demeanor.
- Self-starter and positive attitude.
- Willingness to travel throughout Illinois and Indiana You will be on the road 50% of the time.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Trade show experience and the willingness to mark products during the show.
- Learn customer technical applications in an effort to assist with problem solving.
- Experience preparing quotes for customers and negotiating customer pricing.
- Stay on top of market trends and competition in an effort to out-perform the competition.
- Regularly visit customers and call customers to keep company name in front of them.
- Ability to create a sales plan for your territory and implement the plan.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related technical field required.
- Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.