Our client is a fast growth service provider to multi-unit residential property owners. They sell to asset managers, Presidents,CEO's, Director of operations, VP asset managers, etc. Sell internet, communications and laundry services.
You must have prior success selling high ticket professional B2B services to executives in a three to six-month sales cycle against an established vendor. You must excel at hunting and closing new opportunities and have strong listening and consultative selling skills. You’re a highly motivated, self-starter and able to work remotely, without supervision, while also being part of an incredibly driven and supportive team. You possess good judgment and professional maturity. You are competitive, assertive, and confident. You have plenty of sales experience, yet would describe yourself as trainable and coachable, and always working to improve. You intuitively understand and use technology and possess good analytical skills. You are comfortable traveling 10-20% of the time.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Hunting and closing new business.
• Developing, managing and maintaining full sales pipeline.
• Identifying and reaching decision makers, including the C-suite.
• Prospecting nationally with a large opportunity to grow market share.
• Concentrating on inside-sales over the phone with modest travel.
• Transitioning of new clients through first vendor proposal approval in a timely fashion, holding accountability in tandem with Account Management and Contract Management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
• Critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Ability to understand and discuss financial models with executives.
• Ability to work independently with support of sales manager, implement a plan and meet deadlines.
• Multi-Family or Telecommunications experience a plus and not required.
• Ability to work from home office
Experience utilizing Salesforce and Microsoft Office Professional is a plus.
• You’ll embrace the sales process.
o You’ll be a self-starter and act with urgency.
• Openly talking about behaviors, beliefs, sales process and skill development.
o Continuing to grow yourself professionally and personally.
o Findings of OMG Assessment.
• You will work closely with your Sales Manager:
o Daily call
o Weekly coaching meeting(s) – Minimum of one per week
? Pre-call planning
? Post-call debriefs
o Ad hoc coaching calls/meetings throughout week
o Weekly sales meeting
• You will join in working constructively with Kurlan & Associates, including:
o Coaching calls
o In-person trainings
o Future assessments (“checkpoints”)
• You’ll undoubtedly contribute to client's growing culture of sales and accountability.
• You will consistently use of Salesforce, including accurately tracking Leads, Opportunities, Campaigns and Activities.