Medical device manufacturer seeking a Business Development Manager / Nursing Education provider.
Provide Nursing Education expertise for sales and Business Development opportunities
• Cultivate new avenues to find opportunities and convert them into leads and sales.
• Build relationships
• Work across Business Development team to develop Program Best Practices for sales, implementation and operations
• Coordinates the involvement of the company's personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet program and initiative performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary the company's personnel.
• Support New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing solutions in the EDU market.
• Provide mentoring to field staff for a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
• Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations with field sales staff.
• Timely and accurately submits all required administrative reports and utilizes closed loop communications to corporate teams and departments (Monthly Updates, Briefings, Emails, Expense Reports, Special internal project team updates, Customer Feedback).
• Streamline customer solutions by managing their learning and understanding of content
- BS (MS preferred)
- 3-5 years demonstrated solution sales experience. (Education environment preferred)
- Strong knowledge of simulation-based training theory. CHSE preferred.
- Capable of chairing meetings and trainings interfacing with customers and partners effectively
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and a strong focus on Customer Service
- Microsoft Suite experience required, advanced excel
- •Attentive to details and showing strategic insights in delivery and continuous improvement
- Up to 80% travel for business