Seeking Medical Device Sales Professional who has sold electronic capital equipment and has O.R. demo experience
Area Sales Manager needed for an Atlanta-based Regional territory to include the State of Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Northern Alabama.
This position is responsible for all Clinical & Hemodialysis product and service sales activities, from lead generation through close of sale, in an assigned territory. Selling of products and services includes using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs. This position works in cooperation with the sales, marketing and support team for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and sales goals in alignment with Company vision and values.
I. Duties and Responsibilities
* Conduct presentations to demonstrate, answer questions and sell clinical and hemodialysis products and services to existing and potential customers within the assigned territory to reach sales goals.
* Prepare effective business plans and schedules to identify specific targets in assigned territory
* Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts promptly and as assigned.
* Contact customers in assigned territory to demonstrate products, explain product features and advantages and solicit orders
* Follow up, in a timely manner, on new leads and referrals resulting from field, internal leads (hubspot) and tradeshow activity
* Answer customers' questions about products, promotions, pricing, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
* Research customer needs and develop application of products/services in an effective manner resulting in recommendation of products to customers based on customers' needs and interests.
* Demonstrate and utilize most current product knowledge and technical selling skills in current product lines.
* Continuous and on-going consulting with customers after sales or contract signings to grow business and to provide ongoing support.
* Identify, respond and resolve customer concerns promptly and professionally
* Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and conferences and assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
* Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or * Sales experience to surgeons within the cardiovascular space, vascular space, neurological
IV. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Demonstrated basic knowledge of clinical protocols and methods including OR experience
* Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and services including strategy and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques
* Understanding of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Proficient use of computers to enter, access and retrieve data including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM software
* Excellent professional communication skills; verbally by telephone and in-person, and written through email exchanges
* Capable of conducting effective presentations one-on-one, in groups and in a tradeshow environment
* Results-oriented and able to work independently as well as a member of a remote team-environment
* Excellent active listening skills with the ability to give full attention to and understand customer needs and ask appropriate questions
* Ability to determine creative and effective solutions to satisfy customer needs by using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Service-oriented with the capability of teaching, instructing and influencing while actively looking for ways to satisfy customer needs
V. Supervisory Responsibilities
* No Direct Reports
VI. Physical Demands
* Must be able to transport, set-up and tear down demo equipment for sales demonstrations which may include lifting up to 50 lbs
* Must be able to assist in set-up and tear-down of tradeshow booth
* Adhere to all safety requirements including use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as necessary
* Must be willing and able to travel by personal vehicle, rental vehicles as well as by air to customers, tradeshows, conferences, training, sales meetings, and other events as required
VII. Work Environment
* Home office with occasional travel to Corporate Headquarters
* Medical facilities such as clinical and dialysis centers, hospitals including operating rooms
* Working and/or traveling hours will vary according to customer availability and may require evening or weekend hours
* Domestic travel within assigned territory required 50-60%, with possibility of occasional travel within North America for tradeshows and training
OTE - $125K, $600 car allowance, gas reimbursement, comprehensive benefit package, including excellent healthcare plan