About This Opportunity
The remote (home office) Account Specialist II position involves the day-to-day servicing of InComm's Authorized Agents and kiosk machines. The Account Specialist will also have direct responsibility for an assigned territory's operations including: accountability for sales activity, reactive servicing of problems, and issues that arise for the accounts of that territory.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Visiting all payment locations in their territory on a regular basis.
- Be available for service related calls coming from the Authorized Agents, retail stores, and Market Managers. Respond to those calls in a timely fashion.
- Proactively sell new products to Authorized Agents with an aim towards increasing revenues both for the Authorized Agent and InComm.
- Must have a high level of technical aptitude with PCs, computer hardware, and standard peripheral devices in order to trouble shoot the issues that arise for the retail stores.
- Review monthly activities with their Authorized Agents and identify opportunities to increase business and revenues.
- Prospect for new business opportunities.
- Must have a working knowledge of our competition and be able to articulate the differences and advantages of being a InComm Authorized Agent versus being a location of some other processor.
- Reconcile cash and other deposits for all markets with bank deposits.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the owners, managers, and staff.
- Be available, creative, enthusiastic, and helpful.
- Assist IAS Customer Care with customers' Self Service Machine (SSM) faults or malfunctions.
- Responsible for regular weekly and monthly reports that track both active and inactive Authorized Agent locations, payment volumes, payment volume fluctuations, store visit activities, and merchandizing.
- Record all Bill Acceptor Unit (BAU) and all Bill Dispenser Unit (BDU) services from Teleasy report in all markets.
- Follow up with carrier in regards to slow deposits, coordinate change orders for units as necessary (replenishments or initial fill).
The candidate must fully demonstrate the ability to make each and every customer feel that they are the valued partner. InComm views its Authorized Agent partners as the most crucial aspect of its success and the Account Services Representative is therefore the most critical aspect of that relationship.
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program #LI-GL1